Olivia Wilde was not playing “House” whilst she was seen wearing Henry & Belle’s “Signature Bootcut” jeans in Dark Vintage over the weekend. Clad in a sophisticated Boho ensemble, we love how she’s mixing in a few vintage-inspired pieces: the camel hand bag, scuffed boots and a cute floral corsage bracelet—very Victoriana! Her tarnished key necklace adds a little adornment while keeping everything toned down and casual.
Olivia exudes confidence with her “thrown-on” look which actually mixes different natural hues together without being overly matched. You can create your own signature City Boho look by throwing on a favorite bracelet or neck charm.
GET THE LOOK
1. We’re loving this slightly sanded, slimming boot cut jean. Henry & Belle Signature Bootcut ($152) – buy it at Henry & Belle.
2. Sometimes, a girl just wants a small purse that holds everything! Robe di Firenze Classic Leather Handbag ($269) – buy it at Forzieri.
3. A simple blazer adds a tailored touch to a casual ensemble. Urban Renewal Vintage Boys Blazer ($48) – buy it at Urban Outfitters.
4. When real flower corsages won’t do, then try one that’ll last longer. Chiffon Flower Wrist Corsage in Coral Pink ($12) – buy it at Etsy.
5. Get that vintage vibe with a comfy ankle boot. Leather Sandstorm Boot ($188) – buy it at Madewell.
—Jackie Racer & Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: boot cut jeans, celebrity fashion, City Boho, etsy, Forzieri, get the look, Henry & Belle, Madewell, Olivia Wilde, Urban Outfitters, vintage style