As the air gets crisp and we all start trading our summer tees for fall sweaters, the search for transitional staples is officially on. Luckily, we’ve found some great in-between-season jeans for the guys to wear (you know, since it’s too soon to break out the heavy duty ultra-dark-wash raw denim). Check out some of our favorite men’s jeans below.
Cheap Monday has their own mini-mall of punk-inspired effortless fashion at Nasty Gal, just in time to stock up on back to campus essentials. Think classic denim jackets (appropriately labeled “vital”), graphic tanks, cozy hoodies, skinny jeans and black shades. Yep… we’re pretty sure that covers it.
1. Second Skin Jeans in Black 2. Vital Denim Jacket 3. Dark City Shades
What fall essentials are you searching for this season?
See more Cheap Monday at Nasty Gal.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: black jeans, black sunglasses, Cheap Monday Denim, Cheap Monday jeans, Classic Denim Jacket, fall essentials, high rise jeans, high-waisted jeans, skinny jeans
We weren’t sure if we wanted to share all the lovely deals we heard about, or just keep it to ourselves, but duty prevails! In progress now, check out some wonderful shopping sales going on now in some of our favorite NYC and LA boutiques, and online.
1. CHARLEY 5.0 Park n’ Ride Jacket in Tomboy ($88) – buy it at REVOLVE Clothing.
2. OBEY Secret Stash Maritime Skinny ($56) – buy it at REVOLVE Clothing.
3. All Saints Gunray Lowe shorts ($52.50) – buy it at All Saints.
4. Nine Days Denim Men’s Misfit Slim Jeans in Dark Blue ($66) – buy it at Tobi.
1. AllSaints (online and Robertson Blvd. boutique) – save up to 70% off on all merchandise. Men’s Raw Iggy ($40.50), Raw MWXX ($77.50), women’s Monterey Pipe Skinny ($45.50) and Bleach Pipe Skinny ($94.50) are just samplings of the great deals sidewide.
2. Manhattan Denim – They carry brands like 7 For All Mankind, Diesel, Hudson, Joe’s and People’s Liberation. Select men’s and women’s jeans (reg. $180-$200) are now 50% off. Hurry: the downtown Manhattan Beach Sidewalk Sale starts Friday, so they’ll likely get scooped out.
3. OAK (NoHo and Williamsburg locations) – Oak is having a 40/50/60 sale online, but don’t miss the goods in their stores. Grab Acne Jeans for women (from $67.50) or a Julian Red Washed Distressed Slim Straight Leg ($107.20). The boutique sale is good through January 27.
4. Onesipkim – This quaint little boutique in Old Pasadena is clearing everything out! Kasil, Hudson Signature Flap Pockets and 7 For All Mankind bootcut jeans are 50% off. Mostly sizes 28 and above are left. Boutique is open Wednesday – Saturday.
5. REVOLVE Clothing (online and in-store) – CHARLEY 5.0 (from $39), Current/Elliott Boyfriend (from $58), Paige Jeggings (from $70), TEXTILE Elizabeth & James (from $117), and others.
6. Tobi.com – Lots and lots of Seven jeans on sale from $101, but also Cheap Monday (from $32), Kill City (from $49), Men’s Rogan and Surface to Air (from $79) and many other leading denim brands.
*Due to the nature of sales, quantities and sizes are generally in lower quantities, so please check with the boutique for current availability.
— Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: All Saints, Charley 5.0, Cheap Monday jeans, denim sales, denim sample sales, Diesel, Hudson Jeans, Julian Red, Kill City Jeans, Nine Days Denim, OBEY denim, online denim sales, Surface to Air Jeans