Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Madewell selected their editors’ favorite blue’s & denim pieces from their line, including chambray sneakers & chambray overalls.
2. Don’t look now, but Rumer Willis needs to find high-waisted denim that’s a size larger than this. While she’s by no means overweight, this post proves that the cut and fit of a pair of high waisted shorts can make the difference between looking classy or trashy.
3. Paige Premium and Lorna collab jeans are now available. This is a collaboration between Paige & the editor of Denim Blog. Skyline and Lou Lou are the released styles (and we like the Lou Lou).
4. Denim Hunt gets a sneak preview of the Theyskens’ Theory Resort 2011 collection (and when there’s yellow acid-wash denim involved, we get a little excited).
5. Eat, Sleep, Denim has a step-by-step guide to finding your size in premium denim (hint: it starts with a measuring tape and a big of awareness).
Tags: Chambray Shirt, chambray shoes, finding your denim size, finding your jean size, high-waisted shorts, Madewell, Paige Premium, Rumer Willis, Theyskens' Theory Resort 2011