SxSW is in full swing in Austin, TX, with bands like The Black Keys, Cat Power, and Zooey Deschanel‘s band She & Him rocking out in what’s sure to be a hot and crazy few days of live music and killer style. Denim is a must-pack for festivals of all genres, because it works with everything else you’ll be wearing (and no one will think you’re a dirt bag for wearing the same jean short three days in a row). On that note, we’ve thrown together three perfect outfits for braving the festivities. Rock on!
1. Madewell Runaround Tank in Neon Yellow ($35) – buy it at Madewell.
2. 7 For All Mankind Carlie Cut Off Denim Shorts in Laser Ikat ($169) – buy it at Bloomingdale’s.
3. Giardino di Fiori Italian lace underwired bra ($195) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
4. MOMA Combat boots ($268) – buy it at Yoox.
5. Topshop Yellow Oversize Hexagon Sunglasses ($50) – buy it at Topshop.
1. Topshop MOTO Coral Dip Dyed Hotpants ($68) – buy it at Topshop.
2. Target Xhilaration Fringe Top ($16.99) – buy it at Target.
3. Essie Nail Polish Beach Bum Blue ($8) – buy it at Zappos.
4. Frye Shoes Margot Studded in White ($169.99) – buy it at Heels.com.
1. The Cassette Society Raha Denim Dress ($132) – buy it at Nasty Gal.
2. GAP crochet cocoon sweater ($35) – buy it at GAP.
3. Claire’s Rock The Retro Bangles ($12.50) – buy it at Claire’s.
4. Sam Edelman Gigi T Strap Flat Sandals ($65) – buy it at Shopbop.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Cat Power, music festival, perfect outfit, SXSW, The Black Keys, what to pack for a festival, what to wear to a festival, Zooey Deschanel