Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Tenue de Nîmes posted part 2 and part 3 of their “denim heaven” adventure in LA. The photos are definitely worth oogling.
2. VIGOSS created a melancholy-romantic campaign video for their denim line, and we kind of love it.
3. Ralph Lauren‘s Denim & Supply spring 2012 campaign is a pastel-earth-tone dream. Check out that wide-collar men’s jacket!
4. Hula hoops, bubble-blowing, bouncing balls? It’s Paige Denim‘s behind-the scenes campaign video for spring 2012! This should give you the monday morning boost you needed.
5. Michael Bastian FW12 had some slick men’s denim styling on the runway—our favorite look is a beige cord suite layered over a dark-wash denim workshirt.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: behind-the-scenes video, campaign video, denim & supply spring 2012, hula hooping, michael bastian fall 2012, Paige Denim, ralph lauren spring 2012, Tenue De Nîmes, Vigoss