The very definition of crisp, white denim is an often eschewed in favor of darker shades, when people want a slimmer silhouette. But those who brave this clean look won’t be disappointed–unless, of course, you stumble around in some dirt, wet paint, or another otherwise unwelcome substance. Take inspiration from these celebrities, who wear their white jeans in completely different ways, from Pippa Middleton’s preppy blazer combo to Katie Holmes’s nautical outfit. It’s the simplest way to stay fresh, folks!
1. Pippa Middleton (and her famous bum) look great in white denim skinnies and an aptly-royal blue blazer. This is princess wear and professionalism at its finest.
2. White jeans offer the great option of denim-on-denim looks without worrying about being too overwhelmingly blue. Annalyne McCord pairs her flares with a Western denim shirt.
3. Busy mom Katie Holmes goes casual with a striped shirt and go-anywhere tan boots.
4. Cameron Diaz shows off her edgier style with a head-to-toe white look broken up with a black leather jacket.
5. Model Elle Macpherson pairs her jeans with a punchy orange shirt and earthier hippie accessories, like gold bangles and dark brown sandals.
Tags: cameron, Cameron Diaz, celebrity denim trends, celebrity style, Elle MacPherson, Katie Holmes, pippa middleton, white denim, white jeans