Job interviews. They are probably the most stressful situation for any job-seeker. Every little element is important, including how you dress. Maybe you’ve been told it’s a cardinal sin to show up in jeans and a tee–and, well, maybe that last bit is true–but you can totally rock denim in a job interview. Just select the right pieces, like a well-fitting trouser jean, chambray blazer, or denim pencil skirt, and pair it with professional-looking staples. We’ve come up with four creative looks incorporating denim that you can wear on the job…er, the job you’re gonna get!
1. Robert Rodriguez Colored Denim Pencil Skirt
2. Paul by Paul Smith Watercolour Print Shirt
3. Linea Pelle Reversible Skinny Belt
4. Steve Madden Beasst Dark Purple Suede
1. By Malene Birger Bartolomea floral-print silk-chiffon blouse
2. KUT from the Kloth ‘Victoria’ Trouser Jeans
3. Ivanka Trump Gurdia Pump
4. Diana Warner Branch Pendant Necklace
1. TEXTILE Elizabeth and James Wide Leg Stretch Jeans
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Draped Sleeveless Blouse
3. ASOS Premium Gold Boyfriend Watch
4. Luichiny Love Struck – Nude
1. Calvin Klein One Button Blazer
2. Gap Striped Shift Dress
3. KORS Michael Kors Gossford Luggage Tumbled Leather
4. Motif 56 Double Sofie (Yellow)
Tags: bright denim, chambray blazer, denim for work, denim pencil skirt, how to dress for job interview, trouser jeans
Only Nasty Gal could pull off sheer tops, bright jeans, denim cut-offs, and sparkly holiday dresses all in one lookbook and smack in the middle of December. Talk about a California Christmas! We love absolutely everything about this. The denim short shorts might be a bit far-fetched for this time of the season, but you could totally take the rest of these looks, throw on a cute coat and be good to go to any Holiday parties you might have lined up. Check out the full lookbook bellow!
Images via Nasty Gal.
Tags: bright denim, holiday denim, holiday looks, nasty gal, Nasty Gal Lookbook, Sequins