When looking for great, easy fashion, you don’t have to go any farther than Brooklyn. That’s why we’ve rounded up these options for you to steal this Brooklyn flea market shopper’s style to make it your own. This laid-back weekend look is all you need to for those brisk fall days, when a real jacket is still not needed but warmth is. We mean really–how absolutely cozy does that sweater look? The combination of it with the bright red fringe scarf and distressed skinny jeans create the perfect balance of comfort and fun. We also love how the oversized sweater compliments her fitted jeans and tall black boots. Topping it all off with the chic floppy sun hat is the perfect accessory to not overwhelm the outfit, but rather make it completely put together.
1. J. Crew Fisherman Cable-Knit Sweater ($98) — get it at Net-A-Porter.
2. Modcloth A Crinkle In Time Scarf ($16) — get it at ModCloth.
3. New York & Company Felt Floppy Hat ($15) — get it at New York & Company.
4. 7 For All Mankind Roxanne Jeans ($230) — get them at Repertoire.
5. Boutique 9 Floyd Tall Boots ($240) — get them at Macy’s.
Image via Mr. Newton.
Tags: 7 for All Mankind, Boutique 9, brooklyn, brooklyn flea market, cable knit sweater, distressed denim, floppy hat, J. Crew, Macy's, New York & Company, oversized sweater, red scarf, skinny jeans, tall black boots