Wearing camouflage can be pretty tricky (and sometimes even impossible!). Stylish and always casual-cool Mohcine of Morocco shows us how to sport the print the right way without looking like you’re ready to get your Rambo on. He pairs a pair of bleached out jeans with a thoroughly buttoned shirt in an overall dark and subtle camo print. We really dig how the two textures give off a cool and modern vibe! Too much going on for your taste? Throwing on a cool hooded leather jacket will not only tone things down and anchor things but will add an extra bit of edge! We’ve broken the look down for you for some style direction, check it out bellow!
1. YMC P2A16 Placket camel cam shirt ($227) — buy it at Coggles.
2. Mr. Zero distressed bleached jeans ($82) — buy it at Yes Style.
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs washed leather bomber jacket ($890) — buy it at Mr. Porter.
4. Peter 2 black leather military boots ($170) — buy it at Topman.
5. Retro Super Future two-tone wayfarer sunglasses ($218) — buy it at ASOS.
Images via Lookbook.nu.
Tags: bleached denim, bleached out jeans, camouflage print, Denim Menswear, how to wear camouflage, Men's Street Style