As the ice melts away and we greet spring (with huge, huge smiles, obviously), we’re all facing our closets with similar questions. It’s no easy task dressing for the in-between seasons, when it’s not warm enough to go bare legs, but not cold enough to wrap up in layers. Here’s one tip on pairing your favorites from both season into one great look, care of style blog Swellmayde, featured below.
We love checking our favorite blogs for outfit inspiration! What are some of yours?
We took a look at the new Jodhpur pant from rag & bone is out and to put it simply, we are in LOVE. We mean, what can be better than a pant that effortlessly combines the wonders of denim and leather? These pants are especially great for the holiday season, because they can easily go from day to night. So when you’re running from school to work to a holiday party and everywhere in between, there is no major outfit change necessary. Add an accessory, take off a jacket, and you’re set. We know how busy this time of year is for everyone, so we’re helping you out and giving you 3 ways to rock these pants below—after all, ’tis the season for giving!
1. Topshop Satin Cutout Crop Cami ($52) — buy it at Topshop.
2. Aldo Adelson ($20) — buy it at Aldo.
3. Rag & Bone Midnight Jodhpur Pant($298) — buy it at rag & bone.
4. Dorothy Perkins Black 3/4 Sleeve Blazer ($55) — buy it at Dorothy Perkins.
5. Madden Girl Trebel ($39.99) — buy them at Zappos.
6. MICHAEL Michael Kors Sloan Clutch ($218) — get it at Zappos.
7. Aldo Kemler ($100) — get it at Aldo.
8. Rag & Bone Plum Jodhpur Pant ($298) — get it at rag & bone.
9. Nasty Gal It shirt ($68) — get it at Nasty Gal.
10. Haute Hippie Two-Tone Silk-Chiffon Top ($285) — get it at Net-A-Porter.
11. Rag & Bone Cognac Jodhpur Pant ($298) — get it at rag & bone.
12. Cara Accessories Mixed Media Bangles ( $58) — get them at Nordstrom.
13. Aldo Lansdell ($80) — get it at Aldo.
Tags: Aldo, bangles, black blazer, black booties, gold shoes, Madden Girl, nasty gal, Net-A-Porter, Nordstrom, rag & bone, sheer clothing, silver bag, statement necklace, Topshop, Zappos