It’s probably our chilliest spring in years here in NYC, which raises the question of whether to dress for mid-day sun and heat, or morning/evening cool breezes and shade. A happy medium is a simple look pairing spring floral print jeans with a knit top and a black blazer, allowing you to remove layers and add them again as needed. Le Blog de Betty has always been a great source of layering inspiration, and this floral denim jeans look is now exception. Get this functional and stylish spring look below.
We took a look at the new Jodhpur pant from rag & bone is out and to put it simply, we are in LOVE. We mean, what can be better than a pant that effortlessly combines the wonders of denim and leather? These pants are especially great for the holiday season, because they can easily go from day to night. So when you’re running from school to work to a holiday party and everywhere in between, there is no major outfit change necessary. Add an accessory, take off a jacket, and you’re set. We know how busy this time of year is for everyone, so we’re helping you out and giving you 3 ways to rock these pants below—after all, ’tis the season for giving!
1. Topshop Satin Cutout Crop Cami ($52) — buy it at Topshop.
2. Aldo Adelson ($20) — buy it at Aldo.
3. Rag & Bone Midnight Jodhpur Pant($298) — buy it at rag & bone.
4. Dorothy Perkins Black 3/4 Sleeve Blazer ($55) — buy it at Dorothy Perkins.
5. Madden Girl Trebel ($39.99) — buy them at Zappos.
6. MICHAEL Michael Kors Sloan Clutch ($218) — get it at Zappos.
7. Aldo Kemler ($100) — get it at Aldo.
8. Rag & Bone Plum Jodhpur Pant ($298) — get it at rag & bone.
9. Nasty Gal It shirt ($68) — get it at Nasty Gal.
10. Haute Hippie Two-Tone Silk-Chiffon Top ($285) — get it at Net-A-Porter.
11. Rag & Bone Cognac Jodhpur Pant ($298) — get it at rag & bone.
12. Cara Accessories Mixed Media Bangles ( $58) — get them at Nordstrom.
13. Aldo Lansdell ($80) — get it at Aldo.
Tags: Aldo, bangles, black blazer, black booties, gold shoes, Madden Girl, nasty gal, Net-A-Porter, Nordstrom, rag & bone, sheer clothing, silver bag, statement necklace, Topshop, Zappos
Kate Moss knows denim. Have you noticed she lives in jeans most of the time? While Kate frequently fashions black and gray jeans, this baby blue denim is her way of showing she’s ready for Summer. The lighter hue is more casual and cool. And, it makes her black motorcycle boots and black leather trimmed blazer pop (we say snap and crackle too). The Black Orchid “Black Jewel Zipper Jeggings” in clean Midnight wash are the kind of Skinnies that look good with just about anything — especially a maritime striped tee and a chain linked Chanel bag a la Kate. It’s so easy, easy or at least she makes it seem so and we are in queue to follow.
Tags: baby blue denim, black blazer, black jewel zipper jeggings, black orchid denim, Chanel, Kate Moss, motorcycle boots, skinny jeans