Denim might not be your first fabrication of choice when planning glamorous evening attire during the holidays, but if you want to add some edge to your look, we suggest you give cliche prom queen fabrics a goodbye kiss (beneath the mistletoe, of course). With some costume jewelry ice around your wrists and a trendy pair of tights, a denim dress could be your ticket to the unique, memorable look you’ve been searching for. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite denim dresses below in a range of prices to inspire your hunt.
1. Divine Rights of Denim Tube Dress ($28) – buy it at Forever21.
2. eDressMe Private Collection Strapless Denim Dress ($50) – buy it at eDressMe.
3. BENSONI Denim Transformer Dress ($411) – buy it at Shop Les Nouvelles.
4. Gestuz Blue Denim Dress ($164) – buy it at OAK NYC.
5. BCBGENERATION Contrast Denim Dress ($89) – buy it at BCBG.
6. Soprano Scoop Neck Ruffle Denim Dress ($17) – buy it at Macy*s.
7. Miss Sixty Printed Denim Dress With Leather Shoulder Detail ($189) – buy it at ASOS.
8. BENSONI asymmetrical dress ($575) – buy it at Shop at Milk.
9. Voom-Denim Tanya Babydoll Dress ($152) – buy it at Shop Rumor.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: BCBGENERATION, bensoni, cocktail dresses, denim dresses, Divine Rights of Denim, gestuz, holiday 2010, Miss Sixty, shopping guide, Soprano, Voom-Denim