Look for Joe’s jeans, Pinc and Ben Sherman jeans for kids as well. Hurry! Supplies are dwindling and the sale is for a limited time only, but no date is specified. Enter KLASALE30 at check out.
By David Lipke
Acne??™s cotton jeans and Lova??™s TK tank top. DC Shoes sneakers.
Ben Sherman??™s denim shorts, Aviator Nation??™s hoody and tank top, all in cotton. J. Lindeberg belt; Common Projects sneakers.
Vans??™ cotton and spandex jeans, 7 For All Mankind??™s leather and cotton jacket and G-Star Raw??™s cotton and polyester sweater. Vans sneakers.
Key men??™s denim trends for spring include clean and classic five-pockets, skinny fits with stretch and shades of gray.
1. Classic, Clean Five-Pockets: Levi??™s never go out of style, said Jennifer Althouse, denim buyer at American Rag, and the iconic brand is the Los Angeles store??™s top seller. ???I always have a customer for this look. Young and old, they always come back to Levi??™s.???
2. Vintage Washes With Rips and Repairs: Worn-in styles command higher prices than clean washes, said Thomas George, owner of the E Street Denim stores in Highland Park, Ill., and Lake Geneva, Wis. ???The more work done to a jean, the easier it is for a customer to justify a premium price.???
3. Skinny Fits With Stretch: A growing number of men??™s jeans are incorporating stretch fabric for comfort and fit, especially in skinny fits. ???We do really well with Kill City in these styles, as they have a great price and interesting washes,??? said Althouse.
4. Overwashed, Faded Hues: Pale blue denim is ideal for spring and summer months, as it tends to be lighter and softer. ???This trend is very important in our spring assortment, as we??™re one of the only brands to offer such a supersoft selvage in an alternative to white,??? said Jerome Dahan, chief executive officer and creative director at Citizens for Humanity. At Seven For All Mankind, a pale ecru shade is a riff on this style.
5. Jean Shorts: Denim shorts have cleaned up and become less grungy for spring, according to Audrey Gingras, owner of New York??™s Archetype Showroom. Its April 77 label offered a selvage style for spring.
6. Gray Denim: An increasingly popular alternative to indigo shades, ???gray denim is a neutral that goes with a lot of looks,??? said Gingras.
Guess Jeans, Polo Ralph Lauren??™s jacket and What Goes Around Comes Around??™s Henley, all in cotton. Calvin Klein Shoes.
Levi??™s jeans and Earnest Sewn??™s shirt, both in cotton. St??ssy tie; Tiffany & Co. tie bar; Common Projects sneakers.
Kill City??™s cotton and spandex denim jeans, J. Lindeberg??™s wool blazer and CLU??™s cotton shirt. Common Projects shoes.
Click here to read the full article
–Nikki Cho Russo
Tags: 7 for All Mankind, Acne, Aviator Nation, Ben Sherman, Calvin Klein, CLU, Common Projects, DC Shoes, Earnest Sewn, G-Star Raw, Guess, Henley, J. Lindberg, Kill City, Levi's, Lova, Polo Ralph Lauren, Stussy, Tiffany & Co, Vans, What Comes Around Goes Around