Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Target Australia’s denim campaign video, “Denim Nation”, gives new meaning to the term “living in your jeans”. Don’t try this at home, kids!
2. We’ve got a bunch of photos coming your way from the d.brand launch party at Gunbar (can you say sea of beautiful Swedish women?) but here’s a little something to hold you over.
3. The Denim Guy posted details on how to “Win an amazing journey to Nowhere” via Meltin’Pot. Pack your bags and read details on how to enter.
4. Levi’s X Surpreme Autumn/Winter features a denim vest that looks like it’s ready to withstand a NYC winter. Gents, take note (and check out the lookbook).
5. The 2011 Supima competition was hosted by Rachel Zoe and judged by model Coco Rocha (as well as big names like Charlotte Ronson and Nicole Miller). Denim dresses were a current in each of the finalists’ collections. You can watch the entire show here.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: beautiful swedish women, coco rocha, d.brand party photos, denim nation, meltin'pot, Nicole Miller, Rachel Zoe, supima 2011 runway, target denim campaign