Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Azalea Boutique has an amazing DIY denim-distressing video for you to watch, and that’s not all. You can WIN the featured pair of jeans! ”Like” this video on Azalea Boutique’s Facebook Wall and ENTER TO WIN thefeatured pair of Naked & Famous Denim.” *Winner announced 09/22/11
2. Dudes, check out this just-released pair of Edwin x Unionville x Sivletto Raw Denim jeans, reviewed over at Rawr denim.
3. Go behind the scenes with Bleulab reversible denim jeans in their latest lookbook shoot for spring 2012.
4. Eat Sleep Denim snapped three great, simple fall street style looks during NYFW. Check them out for some quick inspiration for this morning’s look!
5. Tokyo brands are already showing on the runway, including Factotum, a denim-centric sportswear brand that has created a “new age hippie” look.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Azalea Boutique, bleulab reversible denim, denim links, denim news, DIY, Edwin x Unionville x Sivletto, Factotum, how to distress denim, nyfw, raw denim, Street Style