When it comes to fashion icons for women, Audrey Hepburn is the penultimate clean, classic style inspiration–and we’ll still look to her for notes on how to pick our denim. We can totally imagine her wearing this collection of slim black pants, graphic printed jean trousers, high-waist shorts, and classic blue jeans. Add a preppy collared shirt, flats, a perfectly arched eyebrow, and you’ll get this look down pat.
Check out our round-up of jeans for a modern-day Audrey below!
1. Nudie Jeans Indigo Tube Kelly Jeans ($180) — buy it at SSENSE
2. Gucci Ankle Length Jean ($559) — buy it at farfetch
3. Burberry Aberfell Black Cropped Jeans ($195) — buy it at Burberry
4. A.P.C. Raw Petit Standard Jean ($175) — buy it at La Garconne
5. ASOS Super Soft Black Overdye Skinny Jeans #4 ($53.72) — buy it at ASOS
6. Topshop Moto High Waist Stripe Shorts ($64) — buy it at Topshop
7. Gianni Versace Vintage Printed Jean ($360) — buy it at farfetch
8. Chloé High-rise wide-leg denim pants ($179.20) — buy it at Net-A-Porter
Tags: Audrey Hepburn, black jeans, classic jeans, high waist shorts, printed jeans, wide leg jeans