We’re obviously denim-crazed, but we have a similar passion for shoes. When the two combine? Perfection. Well guys, the good news this independence day is that we’ve rounded up our favorite denim shoes for you to try. These kicks are the style-secret of the summer and we’re letting it out! Whether you’re off to the office or kicking it on the beach, you’ll love these picks from brands like Nike, Levi’s, C1rca, Rivieras, Lugz and Armando Cabral. By pairing the denim with accents like leather, studs, and fraying, this look is hard to resist, but it does come with a warning: jealousy and (in extreme cases) theft from your significant other is very likely.
1. Rivieras 20? Denim Espadrilles ($99) — buy it at United Arrows.
2. C1rca 99 Vulc Skate Shoes Brown/Denims ($85) – buy it at The House.
3. Levis Denim Boat Shoe (on sale $35) — buy it at Jimmy Jazz.
4. Lugz Men’s Strider Casual Shoe ($45) — buy it at Finish Line.
5. Nike 6.0 Dunk High “Sad Autumn” (not yet released).
6. Armando Cabral (available later this year).
Tags: Armando Cabral, Armando Cabral shoes, boat shoes, C1rca, denim shoes, Levi's, levi's shoes, Lugz, men's shoes, Nike, Nike denim, Nike dunk, Nike dunk high, skate shoes