Welcome to your afternoon dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of denim industry inside info & our personal picks after scanning the web. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Here’s a great ready—Frank Pizzurro of Brooklyn Denim Co (located in Williamsburg) talks best sellers, private label plans, and the future of denim.
2. Genetic Denim is teaming up with Gabrielle’s Angel foundation in support of cancer research. Until December 31, 2011, any purchase made online at Genetic Denim will receive 10% off with coupon code Angel11. 50% of these proceeds will go directly to Gabrielle’s Angel foundation.
3. Check out the MiH Milan Hutton worn three different ways—modern, sleek, and sexy!
4. The Anachronorm Indigo Henley is a unique denim shirt with gorgeous neckline button detail and craftsmanship that speaks for itself. It retails for $160.
5. The Converse fall 2011 lookbook is a super fun look at youth culture, cool shoes, and a few reasons jeans get ripped.
Tags: Anachronorm Indigo Henley, Brooklyn Denim Co., Converse fall 2011 lookbook, Frank Pizzurro, Gabrielle's Angel foundation, Genetic Denim, MiH Milan Hutton