Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Where there’s a deal, there’s a denim head ready to add to their colored denim collection. Lucky Brand Jeans is ready to help brighten up your wardrobe with $20 off all colored denim.
2. Did you know J.Crew are knee-deep in the raw denim market? Or, at least shin-deep!
3. Amanda Seyfriend graces the cover of Glamour’s March issue in some Hudson skinnies. The vivacious blonde is also featured in J Brand x Christopher Kane’s daisy print shorts (inside the issue).
4. Free People’s Lace Print Cropped Skinny is on our list today. It’s an elegant approach to textured/printed jeans.
5. Check out Steven Alan’s FW’12 presentation at Selectism. Layered, functional sportswear for men & women with some strong pop colors & overall appealing silhouettes.
— Stephanie Powell
Tags: Amanda Seyfriend glamour magazine, colored denim, fall 2012, free people, Hudson Jeans, J Brand, J. Crew, lace jeans, lucky brand jeans sale, nyfw, Steven Alan