We’re always on the lookout for some stellar celeb looks, but we never have to look farther than these next few broads. Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, Ali Larter, Kate Bosworth and Miley Cyrus are some leading ladies whose closets we’d like to raid. Skinnies, shorts and colored denim never looked so chic for just a casual stroll through the streets.
Many celebs partake in questionable dressing, but we believe in rewarding the ones who look good and taking fashion cues from them. In the pursuit of collecting style inspiration, we rounded up nine fresh denim outfits we adore. From Zoe Saldana’s classic neutral look to Ashley Tisdale’s boho-infused styling, each lady wears radically different denim pieces, paired uniquely to fit own individual style (while looking super-cute). Phew, no sartorial clones here!
1. Clean, classic, and simple. Zoe Saldana makes neutrals work in her favor with a black, white, and nude look, anchored together by Rag & Bone’s Leggings in Midnight.
2. This ombre shirt? Oh, how daring! Of course Kate Bosworth pulls off 7 for All Mankind’s Denim Button Down Shirt, with a smattering of her trademark vintage-y accessories.
3. With her Current/Elliot Floral Skinny Jeans, Katie Holmes utilizes the printed denim trend in a look well-suited for a busy lady on the go. To make this slightly girly outfit even more denim-friendly, she throws a denim shirt atop her floral jeans. We approve.
4. Brazilian model Ana-Beatriz Barros perfects polished weekend looks with J Brand Leather Leggings in Red. The textural contrast of her coated denim jeans against a mohair sweater proves that opposites attract to create truly interesting outfits.
5. Just like the flavor of its namesake, mint-colored denim is oh-so-refreshing and big this season. Aided by the graphic stripes of her shirt, Ali Larter looks mod with her Black Orchid Jeans in Mint Julep. We’d all be so lucky to look this good while picking up our Special K.
6. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley epitomizes model-off-duty city wear in her Etoile Isabel Marant Adam jeans (try these Cheap Monday Narrow Jeans for a similar look), oversize knit sweater, chunky suede booties, and wake-me-up coffee fix. Even if you’re not a model, this super-cozy outfit is super chill.
7. Ombre hair might be too wild for your taste, but you easily can achieve boho-tinged style by rocking loose, distressed jeans (like Theyskens’ Theory boyfriend-fit). Take styling cues from Ashley Tisdale, who wears her All Saint’s drop-crotch jeans with a floppy hat, fringe boots, and bright red bag.
8. You know how we feel about Jessica Alba‘s colored denim collection, and we are big fans of this hot mama’s weekend look. She wears a pair of Kate Spade Broome Street Jeans, but we’ve pinpointed a pair of SOLD Spring Street Red Skinny jeans that would look equally cute for a colorful day at the playground as out on the town.
9. For the launch of Chinese Laundry Denim, Shenae Grimes wore a denim jacket from the line with a pair of harem pants and a bra top. We give her props for exposing her midriff in a trendy and cute way, without being too revealing. The key is in that denim jacket! You can’t find the one she’s wearing in stores yet, but this Heritage 1981 Zip Up Denim Jacket will work to the same effect.
Tags: ali larter, ana-beatriz barros, Ashley Tisdale, coated jeans, floral jeans, Jessica Alba, Kate Bosworth, Katie Holmes, mint green jeans, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, shenae grimes, Zoe Saldana
MiH Jeans is a celebrity favorite for its versatility and authentic vintage-chic styling potential. Celebs like Olivia Palermo, Ali Larter, and Katherine McPhee favor the classic, feminine jeans and separates for their day-to-day lives. Three recent MiH Jeans sightings are below.
Ali Larter was spotted spotted in the MiH Jeans Marrakesh in Nico ($209) while out and about in LA on February 17th.
Katherine McPhee was spotted in the MiH Jeans Oversized Shirt in Winking Check ($198) while at LAX airport.
Olivia Palermo wore MiH Marrakesh Jeans In Hazel ($198) at during NYFW at the Rebecca Taylor show.
Shop MiH Jeans online now!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: ali larter, celebrity denim, Katharine McPhee, Marrakesh, MiH Jeans, olivia palermo
It’s no shocker that celebs love Black Orchid Denim—and since the West and East Coasts are experiencing much different weather right now, we’re seeing the best of late summer and fall fashion translated through the brand’s most sought-after styles. Ali Larter and Alessandra Ambrosio were both spotted this past weekend in Black Orchid denim shorts. Ali was rocking the ”Mini Shorts” in Meteor wash, whereas Victoria’s Secret Supermodel Alessandra opted for a boho look as she paired the Cut Off Shorts in Clear Ice wash with a printed tunic. On the chilly East Coast, Kourtney Kardashian wore Black Orchid Black Jewel Jeggings in jet black wash, while Lindsey Lohan chose High Rise Jeggings in Newton wash. She paired those with a checkered button-down and fringe boots. So there you have it—style inspiration from four celebs in two coasts, and one killer brand.
Celebs aren’t the only ones who love denim! Check out our founder Francine’s review of her Black Orchid skinny jeans.
—Jackie Racer & Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Alessandra Ambrosio, ali larter, black jewel jeggings, black orchid denim, denim cut-offs, denim shorts, Fall Trends, halloween, Kourtney Kardashian, lindsey lohan, mr. bones pumpkin patch, supermodel alessandra ambrosio, victoria secret