Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. A denim boutique in the UK called Donna Ida is running the Adidas Women’s 5K Challenge in support of the children’s charity Jeans for Genes—an organization that funds research for the care of children with genetic disorders.
2. Now is the time to jump on the colored denim summer trend, with these deeelicious colorful styles in cut-off shorts from J Brand!
3. The Lucky Denim Fall lookbook is out, and features lots of cute cuts and strong, saturated washes.
4. This 5th Requisite Fall 2011 preview brings a bit of that geek-chic into the ladie’s wardrobe (the style we’ve been crazy about on guys lately).
6. Check out this video slideshow of the ever-androgynous Agyness Deyn filling out the shoes of James Dean for Elle magazine.
7. Cameron Diaz promotes her new movie, Bad Teacher, in white cropped J Brand skinny jeans.
Tags: 5th requisite, adidas women's 5k challenge, agyness deyn, Cameron Diaz, colored denim, Elle Magazine, fall lookbook, geek chic, J Brand, james dean, skinny jeans, summer trends, white denim