With only six locations open around the country, it’s hard for denim lovers and fashionistas to get their hands on the stellar garb that Denim Habit has to offer. If you’ve been hungry to hit up a store, but can’t seem to break the bank and buy a plane ticket to your nearest location— don’t fret, your prayers have been answered. Denim Habit just launched their official e-commerce website full of denim, fashion and fun. Stockpiled with an array of denim favorites and cutting edge fashions, the laundry list of designer favorites doesn’t seem to end. Stop by and shop. There will be no need to drop because you can do it from home.
Tags: AG Jeans, denim habit, DL1961, Hudson, New e-commerce site
With all the denim options out there, figuring out which jeans will flatter you and look stylish can be an overwhelming endeavor. Well, you’re in luck. FabSugar has created an awesome guide to the best summer 2012 jeans, organized by trend and including info on recommended buys, styling tips, and great advice from experts like Adriano Goldschmied and MiH Jeans’ Chloe Lonsdale.
See the full slideshow here.
Tags: AG Jeans, how to style jeans, MiH Jeans, summer denim, what to buy, what to wear
Whenever there’s a chance to double denim there’s no better way to tackle that look than with a chic chambray. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite chambrays that will compliment your spring neons, colored denim and any other fashion favorite for this season. Do you dare to double denim? What’s your favorite way to wear chambray?
Madewell Detailed Camp Shirt / Forever 21 Polka Dot Chambray / AG Dakota Denim Shirt
Nasty Gal x MINKPINK Holly Chambray Shirt / Siwy Denim Natalie Shirt / Chimala Chambray
Tags: AG Jeans, chambray, Chambray Shirt, chimala, denim shirt, Forever 21, Madwell, MINKPINK, nasty gal, Siwy Denim
Making a first impression is always the trickiest. That’s why we’ve done the leg work for you and rounded-up some of our favorite denim pieces that will keep you comfortable and confident while in the dating arena. Here are some sure classy denim wins that will nearly guarantee a second date. What look would you sport?
1. 7 For All Mankind Indigo Workshirt 2.Topman Cream Braces 3. Dr. Martens Ally Interlace 4. 3×1 Straight Fit
1.A.P.C. Crew Sweater 2. Levi’s 511 3. Lucky Brand Western 4. Hawkings McGill Oxfords
1. Cheap Monday River Sweater 2. AG Dylan Jean 3. J Crew Stockton Racer Jacket 4. Feathers Canvas Oxford
Tags: 3x1, 7 for All Mankind, AG Jeans, date outfits, Levi's, Lucky Brand, outfits to wear on a date
Whether it’s denim on denim or a dash of denim in an accessory, it’s fair to say we are denim hungry. Shopbop rounded-up a “New Directions in Denim Lookbook” with hints and splashes of denim that can’t be missed for this season. From some of our favorite designers, their round-up does not disappoint. Check out their lateset lookbook with some of the newest denim trends that will leave you wanting these pieces in your closet.
1. Citizens of Humanity Charlie Super Flare 2. Rag & Bone Enamel Skinny Belt
3. Jean-Michel Cazabat Ashanti Wedge 4. Rag & Bone Skinny in Metallic Rose
Tags: 3.1 Phillip Lim, AG Jeans, Chloe, Citizens, DL 1961, Jean-Michel Cazabat, LookBook, rag & bone, Shopbob denim lookbook, Shopbop, Thakoon
Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. AG Jeans is releasing a denim Ikat printed iphone case (so you can officially be even more of a denim-obsessed loon than you are right now). We love this, and the ‘droid users in our office are tres jealous.
2. J Brand has a new classic dark-wash skinny jean style: The Bella in Vivid wash. With all the buzz about neons and printed jeans this season, it’s refreshing to see a clean, beautiful, versatile pair of jeans taking the spotlight for a minute.
3. Wanna waterproof (or just wax-coat) your jeans? All-natural Otter Wax Heavy Duty Fabric Wax is a plant-based alternative to traditional oilskin and paraffin treatments. Click through to read more about it at Denim Hunt.
4. This Eat Sleep Denim review of the J Brand Zoey Triple Zip Jean in white will inform you on fit and comfort, but it’ll also provide you with some great styling inspiration. Those monogrammed shoes! Ama-zing.
5. Japanese menswear brand COSMIC WONDER released their spring 2012 lookbook of awkward (yet whimsical!) poses and fresh spring styles for men. The clothes are nothing ground-breaking but we had to share this lookbook.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: AG Jeans, dark-wash skinny jean, Ikat printed iphone case, J Brand, j brand review, japanese menswear brand, Otto Wax Heavy Duty, The Bella in Vivid wash, wax coated jeans, wax your jeans, Zoey Triple Zip Jean in white
In their massive lookbook for spring/summer 2012, AG Jeans depicts a romantic getaway with diners, deserts, roadside motels, and vintage cars, while also showcasing a slew of chill denim options for both men and women. Styling tips? Pair cuffed denim with crisp white shirts (for dudes) and thin, floaty tops (for ladies), layer denim shirts over colored denim shorts, shy away from anything too tight and form-fitting–and, P.S., every outfit looks fab topped with a pair of sunnies or a lightweight fedora!
Images via Denimology
Images via Denimology
Tags: AG Jeans, mens denim, raw denim, spring/summer 2012