Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible glimpses of inside info. Catch up on what’s happening (and what’s definitely not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Next celebrity fashion line to watch out for? Kate Bosworth‘s new denim collaboration with her stylist, Cher Coulter. Their jewelry collaboration, JewelMint, has been a huge success, so keep this denim line on your radar!
2. The collaboration between Lane Crawford and Japanese label White Mountaineering is limited mainly to Hong Kong and Beijing distribution, but the awesome Black Dyed Denim Shirt from the limited production run can be purchased via Lane Bryant starting at the end of January.
3. Versace goes wild and glamorous like nobody’s business, and the label’s fall 2012 menswear collection is no different, featuring jeans covered in large golden rivets, jackets accented with neon fur, and half-denim, half-leather hybrid pants. Check out the full collection here.
4. adidas Originals is set to launch their spring/summer 2012 Blue Collection, a line that (naturally) revolves around navy and indigo hues, with tons and tons of denim in the mix. Just our style!
5. You’ve already seen the leaked images from Rihanna’s latest Armani Jeans campaign, but clearer shots have been released–and we’re loving her striped, denim high-waist shorts.
Tags: Adidas Originals, black denim, denim shirt, Hudson Jeans, Kate Bosworth, Versace
As we discussed last week about size options in jeans for men, we now know that we can certainly find stylish, basic men’s jeans for all men great and small. But what about men of average height who may have muscular legs or an ample back side, but want to wear a pair of slim fit jeans that don’t make them look bulky? Where can you find that straight leg jean that is actually straight (not relaxed) from thigh down to ankle? Some premium denim brands like G-Star really know how to do it right.
However, if you need to find a larger waist size, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a place online that will carry a large assortment of outsize menswear (sizes above 36), let alone outsize jeans along with their regular offerings. At Size Menswear, we found some moderately-priced Carhartt, Adidas Originals and a stiff pair of Humor jeans (you may have seen these online at ASOS) that will likely do the trick in a 32″ or 34″ inseam. Size Menswear has made it easy for guys to shop for workwear, because they carry international brands in regular to wide waist jeans sizes. By the way, international shipping is only £4.99 ($7.69). Sweet, right?
Tags: Adidas Originals, big and tall jeans, Carhartt jeans, extended size jeans, Humor Jeans, international shipping, jeans for men, men's jeans, menswear denim, outsize jeans, size 36 jeans, size 38 jeans, Size Menswear, Size?