Ethnic and tribal-inspired prints are at the forefront of what’s in right now. From Mayan and Incan to Aztec and Navajo (sometimes even a cool hybrid of all of them) there’s totally something for everyone. We know things can get a bit tricky when it comes to prints, so we’ve put together a couple of looks to give you some outfit direction. The key is to take one bold statement piece and style it with simple and updated basics like cropped tees and a good dose of denim for a bit of cool edge. Keep things fully on-trend by throwing in some western bits into the mix like a cool modern boot and accessories with an earthy bohemian flare.
1. H&M Navajo print poncho ($28) — buy it at H&M.
2. Vanessa Mooney Ayasha woven bead leather necklace ($62) — buy it at Pink Mascara.
3. T by Alexander Wang cropped pullover ($92) — buy it at Barney’s.
4. KSUBI Alberceque cut-off denim shorts ($200) — buy it at Net -A-Porter.
5. Jeffrey Campbell Detention platform boot ($220) — buy it at Sole Struck.
1. Topshop Aztec print cropped tee ($36) — buy it at Topshop.
2. James Perse drawstring cotton-jersey maxi skirt ($165) — buy it at Net-A-Porter.
3. Mode Kungen acid wash denim jacket ($120) — buy it at Mode Kungen.
4. Alexander Wang Anabel ankle boot ($275) — buy it at Yoox.
5. Vanessa Mooney pixie brass leaf bracelet ($57) — buy it at Boutique To You.
Tags: acid wash denim jacket, aztec print, Denim Looks, denim outfits, ethnic prints, H&M, how to wear prints, Incan pirnt, James Perse, jeffrey campbell, Ksubi, KSUBI Alberceque cut-off denim shorts, mayan pirnt, Mode Kungen, navajo print, oversized acid wash denim jacket, South American prints, South Western Prints, T by Alexander Wang, Topshop, tribal print, Vanessa Mooney
When it comes to vintage-cool looks blogger Luanna of Peru has it all figured out. We crush over all of her retro-made-modern looks, but this one is definitely our favorite. Her oversized vintage acid wash denim jacket cuffed at the sleeve looks killer over this undeniably cute off-white crochet dress. We ain’t gonna lie—this perfect 80s meets 90s mix (which totally has us feeling a bit nostalgic) has us planning our next thrifting spree ASAP!
For more of Luanna and her killer style check out her blog.
Tags: '90s fashion, 80s Fashion, 80s style, 80s vintage, 90s style, 90s vintage, acid wash denim jacket, crochet dress, denim jacket, denim street style, fashion blogger Luanna P., oversized denim jacket, oversized vintage acid wash denim jacket, Street Style, thrifting, vintage denim jacket, vintage fashion, vintage style