We can all agree that the new Fall/Winter trend of white after Labor Day is one of the best looks in a while, but what does this mean for the flip side of the color spectrum? We decided to take a look at neon/denim mixes for the upcoming fashion season, and we have to admit, we really like what we see. So, grab one or two of these uber-bright accessories, pair it with your favorite jean pieces and start counting your compliments. Just think of us as your fashion Santa. Ho ho ho! You’re welcome.
1. Wet Seal Neon Hair Bands ($3.50) – buy it at Wet Seal.
2. Michael Kors Uptown Astor Clutch ($89) – buy it at Michael Kors.
3. Adidas Wooster Neon Watch ($52) – buy it at Amazon.
4. ICON Eyewear ‘Daniel’ Neon aviators ($10) – buy it at Nordstrom.
5. Tom Binns Slap Dash Swarovski crystal bib necklace ($1900) – buy it at Net-A-Porter.
6. Deena & Ozzy Neon belt ($24) – buy it at Urban Outfitters.
7. J. Crew Cashmere fingerless gloves ($48) – buy it at J. Crew.
8. Apple Neon iPhone bumper case ($29) – buy it at Apple.
Tags: acessories, clutches, denim style, Fall 2011, mittens, neon, trendy, watches, winter 2011