Missed out on any of our stellar denim coverage this week? We make catching up easy with our round up of the most exciting blog posts we cooked up for you in the past seven days. You’re welcome!
1. Takeshy Kurosawa Gets A Dose Of Kinky Behavior—As always Italian label Takeshy Kurosawa’s contemporary and trend-driven denim never fails to satisfy our denim cravings. However, it’s safe to say that icing on the cake is always their simple and sexy campaigns… Keep Reading ?
2. Going Gaga! Denim-on-Denim—Seconds ago Lady Gaga posted a photo on her twitter showing off her new black-dyed bangs and summoning the beginning of a mass bang-dying phenomenon. Which is fine. But we’re a little caught up on her fierce outfit to run to the hair stylist just yet… Keep Reading ?
3. Street Style: Sheer Denim—We love a well-placed dose of confidence translated into a sexy piece of denim, and we can’t think of a better way to do it than with these amazing sheer-panel jeans… Keep Reading ?
4. Zo? Kravits Does Eleven Paris In Bonafide Rock Style—By now we’ve made it quite clear that we’re into anything that screams rock ‘n roll. And who better to be the face of always rock inspired lable Eleven Paris than Zo? Kravits—afterall the rock vibe does run in her blood… Keep Reading ?
5. Denim Styling Tip: Denim & Leather Layers—Earlier this week, we showed you how to add some feminine flare to your denim—but this week we’ve got a different kind of tip to impart. This one is unisex, and it screams “I love rock’n’roll!” Sound good?… Keep Reading ?
6. Pixie Lott in Wrangler Denim—British pop hottie Pixie Lott was recently snapped walking through LAX airport sporting a Wrangler denim vest (or a waistcoat, according to Denimblog)… Keep Reading ?
—Denim Therapy Staff