Summer flew by, but when we back-track in blog land, it seems we ran the full gamut! Aside from hosting giveaways with some of our favorite brands, scouring the web for exciting denim news, reviewing lookbooks and tracking celeb style, we whipped up a few posts we’re super proud of (and we think are worth a second look). Below, revisit ten of our best posts from summer 2011!
1. Summer Jeans: DT Bloggers Love Buffalo David Bitton Denim!
2. How To Make Your Jeans Fit When They’re Too Small
3. An Exclusive Q&A with Maurizio Donadi of Levi’s Made & Crafted Jeans
4. Denim Therapy At The ENK NYC and William Rast After Party
5. Editor’s Picks: Must-Have Pieces For An Effortless Fall Fashion Transition
6. 5 Good Reasons (& Ways) To Have Denim Therapy Fix Your Jeans
7. Daily Denim Tip: How To Wear Colored Denim (Whether You’re Feeling Bold Or Not)
8. Ones To Watch: Five Men’s Denim Brands We Loved At PROJECT NY
9. Lemonade & Jeans: Denim Therapy x Resin Denim At Brooklyn Flea
10. Flashback: Denim Suits in Playboy Magazine 1976
Tags: best denim articles, buffalo david bitton, denim blogs, denim links, Denim Repair, Denim Therapy, fall fashion trends, how to wear colored denim, playboy magazine, Project NY