The Denim Therapy team is expanding! We’re currently hiring an Office Manager, Editorial Interns and Social Media Interns to begin immediately. Do you love denim? Do you love people who love denim? Are you ready to learn more than you ever thought you’d know about denim, work from the heart of NYC’s garment district, and connect with a community of denim-lovers from coast to coast and beyond? If you’re nodding your head, we want to meet you.
Office Manager Position Details…
High-energy, fast-paced, detail-oriented, responsible full time office manager needed for denimtherapy.com. General duties include the day-to-day management of office operations with a broad range of responsibilities:
- Order management
- Shipping logistics
- Customer support via email and phones
- Basic accounts payable and receivable
- Work on ad-hoc marketing , social media, events and product development requests
- Additional duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree
- An efficient worker with excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Responsible and dependable
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Able to multi-task and prioritize with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent team player that is also able to work independently
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly, and authentic
- Internet savy with social media skills
- Knowledge/passion for denim and fashion a plus!
Must send short e-mail (no more than 250 words), telling us why this job is right for you. No attachments, please. (cut and paste resume into your response). Previous related experience preferred.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Intern & Social Media Intern Position Details…
New York based expert denim repair company seeking editorial and social media interns for exponentially growing fashion blog & social media profiles.
Interns will be supervised by editorial director and report to office in garment approximately every other week. Majority of work will be carried out from home. Individuals must be highly motivated and willing to meet deadlines according to the editorial calendar and social media goals.
Atmosphere is young, fun, trend-focused. We cover everything from themed product roundups to designer interviews, denim events & parties, fashion week, industry news and updates on our denim repair business. We aim to create community with our blog through awareness and an editorial voice that adheres to our aesthetics. Tasks include researching/writing stories & posts, researching product round-ups and reaching out to brands for various features,editing images and publishing to blog.
Interns may also attend fashion/retail events and do some on-site market research.
An ideal candidate is quick thinking and fashion-focused with an awesome vocabulary, proofreading skills, and an anecdotal writing style. Previous blogging experience preferred. Image sourcing/editing tutorials and additional training in blogging software will be given as needed at the start of the internship. Experience with photoshop is a huge plus.
Internship is non-paid but provides excellent growth opportunity. We will provide a lunch stipend for the days you report to our office. College credit available. Please send cover letter, resume, and links to live examples of your writing to email@example.com
Tags: blogger team, Denim Therapy, editorial intern, garment district, hiring, internship, jobs, office manager, social media intern