News, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. What’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include? Email us!
1. Refinery29 and Madewell are teaming up for a denim shopping party tomorrow night that can only be described as pure rock’n'roll. Free drinks, great music, the R29 editors on hand to style whatever you buy, and 20% off Madewell jeans. See you there!
2. Got a few minutes to kill? Watch Ellen Degeneres‘ highly amusing remarks on Levi’s new Ex-Girlfriend jeans in this video clip of her show.
3. DIESEL is having a sale on their Fall/Winter line to make room for their new arrivals, which you can buy now online. Step lively, the Fall/Winter sale ends February 28th.
4. We stumbled across these floral-printed jeans at Forever21 this morning and our mouse has been hovering over “add to cart” all day. Nothing “says spring has arrived!” (or “We wish spring would arrive”) like a pair of floral printed skinnies, and at less than $30, why not?
5. We can’t get over the gorgeous AY Not Dead Fall 2011 campaign, featuring Dree Hemingway and a nice dose of delicious denim. It was shot by Sebastian Faena and we want high res prints framed in the office.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: AY Not Dead, denim blogs, denim links, denim news, denim sales, Ellen Degeneres, Ex-Girlfriend jeans, floral denim, Levi’s, Madewell, nyc, Refinery29, shopping events, soho