Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible glimpses of inside info. Catch up on what’s happening (and what’s definitely not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. For a perfectly Valentine’s Day-themed look, Glamour styled Rachel McAdams in cute printed hot pants and a bright red denim shirt for the cover of their February 2012 issue. So much love (in more ways than one)!
2. JFour recently released their spring/summer lookbook, but we love their great behind the scenes photos–in black-and-white, to boot–of their distressed skinnies, denim drop-crotch pants, and cropped jeans in action.
3. John Marcelo spent 2011 wearing the same pair of jeans to chart the so often ignored wear-induced evolution of denim, but he hasn’t abandoned the project in the new year. Without Wash continues into 2012 with a new pair of jeans, 3sixteen‘s Slim Leg Black Selvedge denim.
4. Ludwig Van x Quintin Co.‘s limited edition “Scout Series” was released yesterday, complete with some serious secret denim love. Their six-panel cap is made from vintage Japanese broadcloth, leather, and nylon fabric–and includes a selvage denim stash pocket inside.
5. Stylist and ex-Rachel Zoe employee Brad Goreski gushes about his love of denim shirts and denim on denim in this AfterElton interview. A boy after our own hearts!
Tags: 3sixteen, brad goreski, Denim On Denim, jfour, rachel mcadams, red denim shirt, Selvage Denim, without wash