Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible glimpses of inside info. Catch up on what’s happening (and what’s definitely not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Lindsay Lohan has already made a big splash with her Playboy cover shoot, but the actress has some other leaked images out…from her fiercely sexy Jag Jeans photo shoot.
2. San Francisco-based shirt company Taylor Stitch is branching out into denim! At $128 a pair, their personally crafted raw denim gets you handmade men’s jeans at a not-exorbitant price.
3. Love hidden images and secrets embedded in your clothing? Stella McCartney‘s new Hawaiian print jeans look tie-dyed from afar, but are really made up of palm trees printed over and over again.
4. Ferrari understands that denim can mean luxury. The car company now offers its customers the choice to line their vehicles with a denim interior.
5. Look out for G-Star Raw’s new campaign come January–it stars French beauty Clémence Poésy, who was just named the new face of the brand.
Tags: clemence poesy, ferrari, G-Star Raw, jag jeans, Lindsay Lohan, men's jeans, printed denim, raw denim, Stella McCartney, taylor stitch