Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible tid bits of inside info! Catch up on what’s happening (or totally not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. We were highly amused by the Imogene + Willie newsletter this morning: “This jolly red corduroy Levi’s trucker jacket is identical to the one that Santa wears on his days off.”
2. Today’s the last day to get a big old heap of your holiday shopping done at Levi’s—their 25% off discount expires tonight at 11:59PM PT! Use code SHOP25 at checkout.
3. Jean Touitou talks with Dazed Digital on the second collaborative season between the A.P.C. and Carhartt.
4. MiH Jeans has announced the launch of Jean.Machine—premium British denim for men, also available at Mr. Porter.
5. We’re not even sure who would use this kind of thing, but we found denim-textured food service icons that are too charming to scroll past without at least slowing down for a look!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: A.P.C. and Carhartt, Dazed Digital, holiday shopping, jean touitou, Jean.Machine, levis jeans on sale, Levi’s trucker jacket, mens denim, MiH Jeans, Mr Porter