Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. It’s no surprise that Alexander Wang is racking up awards (including the GQ Best New Menswear Designer award), but here’s another reason to get psyched about his endeavors: he’s releasing a T by Alexnader Wang x Dockers collection for dudes.
2. We love pink, but holy crap! J Brand’s squad of shocking pink jeans-wearing ladies on the FNO prowl had us…. erm… in shock.
3. True Religion’s new blog, True Religion Unstitched, is sending bloggers onto the streets during NYFW to capture denim style in its natural habitat. So far, so good!
4. Eliza Doolittle loves Vintage Levi’s cut-off shorts… but is this the worst outfit ever? You decide (we already have).
5. Not to be a bunch of Debbie Downers this morning, but Rihanna’s Armani Jeans ad is out and it’s pretty disappointing.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: armani jeans campaign, denim street style, eliza doolittle, JBrand, New York Fashion Week, nyfw, pink jeans, rihanna, true religion unstitched, vintage levi's cut-offs