Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. NYLON Magazine posted up the winners of their best dressed denim competition. Check out the winners and get some outfit inspiration.
2. The Diesel Black Gold Fall 2011 collection is now online & up for grabs. We love the drop-crotch light wash jeans!
3. 7 For All Mankind is launching a live chat session called “Denim Fit Forum” on September 8th from 10AM – 12PM PST. It gives you the chance to chat with 7FAM designer Jen Garcia on their facebook page and ask any questions about fit or style you might have. It’ll continue for all of September, so get your Q’s ready!
4. Check out the latest Naked & Famous Herringbone raw denim jeans, with red contrast selvedge, reviewed by Heddels.
5. Heads up, LA! William Rast is having a warehouse sale this Friday, and you’re invited. Up to 80% off, so you have no excuse not to drop by!
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: 7 for All Mankind, denim contest, Diesel Black Gold, Fall 2011, Naked & Famous, nylon magazine, William Rast