Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Call us denim-addicted digital mall rats, but we can’t stop ourselves. We’ve identified our next target: These gorgeous M2f Pastel Skinny Jeans in purple ($172).
2. Take a rad photo tour of Ooe Yofukuten: Raw Denim in Japan. Up-close and inspiring.
3. Go behind the scenes of J Brand‘s spring 2012 lookbook shoot with this video, showcasing J Brand design staff and stylists Brad Goreski and Anni Psaltiras.
4. Refinery29 styled a pair of light wash patchwork jeans three ways—our favorite is the third look! What’s yours?
5. Manchester-based brand Joe & Co.’s FW12 lookbook is out and it looks rather smart.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: colored denim, J Brand, Japanese denim, m2f denim, pastel denim, pastel jeans, purple jeans, raw denim, skinny jeans