Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Cali menswear brand Kent Denim just opened a new shop within a shop inside PAR-LA in West Hollywood.
2. So we’ve heard of denim furniture, but how about denim appliances? Smeg has created a 1950s-style refrigerator made from plasma-coated denim, the FAB28RDB. And apparently it’s not just in looks–the fridge also has a seam stitched in, so it’s just like a pair of jeans (kinda).
3. For the upcoming heat, MET-Denim has some rad pairs of jean shorts that you should definitely check out. We love different prints, washes, and studded accents! Celebs like Pippa Middleton and Alessandra Ambrosio are fans too.
4. We still love denim ties! These Italian-made bowties are made by Federico Batelli, and aren’t just produced from plain old denim. Different patterns, washes, and even bleached denim fabrics are part of the collection.
5. Need denim under $100? Here are some great deals, from Essie nail polish to denim trench coats!
Tags: bleached denim, denim bowties, denim refrigerator, federico batelli, jean shopping, Jean Shorts, kent denim, met denim