Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. You’ve got until midnight tonight to grab Genetic Denim jeans and slacks on sale at Gilt, including their cigarette pants, which are marked down to $79 (from $187).
2. For more great deals, Styleite has rounded up eleven pairs of great colored jeans that you can get for under $175. Pastels to neon brights!
3. Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply is teaming up with Swedish DJ Avicii for a sure-to-be-rad advertising campaign. Maybe you haven’t heard of him, but Madonna certainly has! They performed together at the Ultra Music Festival in March.
4. Warriors of Radness‘s spring 2012 collection has an awesome light-washed denim jacket for beach style perfection (dudes, we got you too).
5. So it turns out that Christina Applegate‘s not giving up her maternity jeans. She tells Us Weekly, “They’re so comfortable.” We bet!
Tags: colored jeans, Denim Dose, denim jacket, denim sales, Genetic Denim