Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. We really love this quote posted by Nudie Jeans Co. overnight:
“Indigo was first banned upon arrival to Europe. It was claimed to be the Devil’s Dye. But soon it became King of colors.”
2. The Denim Guy reminds the dudes that colored denim is for everyone! Embrace neon yellow, fire engine red, etc!
3. Artisanal fabric dyer Audrey Louise Reynolds dipped a limited-edition, hand-painted pair of jeans for New York denim label Courtshop. Instant It-jeans? We think so.
4. M2F Denim wants to make sure you know their jeans look awesome on guys, too. They put a pair of purple skinny jeans on Dancing With The Stars Star Roshon Fegan and it worked out rather well.
5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley poses in the latest Hollywood Reporter (the Top Stylist issue) with her stylist, Cher Coulter. Rosie is wearing black Elizabeth & James Diedrick pants.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Cher Coulter, colored denim, Elizabeth & James Diedrick pants, indigo dye, m2f denim, mens denim, neon yellow jeans, purple jeans, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley