Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. You might need to take a breather after watching this Joe’s Jeans video–it makes printed denim look hot, hot, hot (which, in case you didn’t know, it already is for fall).
2. In her latest music video, for the new song “Girl Gone Wild,” Madonna wears BLK DNM‘s Jeans 8 in DLNCY BLACK. Stretchy, high-rise, and danceable? Good to know we have some Material Girl-approved dancing denim options!
3. Diesel‘s “Our Glory” men’s denim collection launched last week in San Francisco, complete with a performance by PAPA and lots of awesome pieces made from vegetable indigo and shuttle looms.
4. Can’t wait to see this! J Brand is planning to open its first flagship stores in the next 15 months in New York and London.
5. Get your hands on David Bitton’s new premium denim line, aptly named DAVID BITTON, for clean, sophisticated (and oh so colorful) jeans.
Tags: BLK DNM, david bitton, Diesel, fashion video, J Brand, Joe's Jeans, Madonna, printed denim