Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Need mint green jeans right now? Check out 9 perfect pairs and pick one (or two) to call your own! Kim Kardashian did.
2. Check out this utilitarian Dover Street Market uniform, designed by Bleu de Paname.
“The jacket has a french workwear feel while the trousers are a lightweight denim number which go a little off course with the ribbed cuff at the ankle. Aside from that, a nice take on a shop floor uniform.”
3. Denim shirt over a wedding dress = coolest outfit ever.
4. If you’re curious about what the production process of raw denim really looks like, here’s a pretty rad video that’ll show you how it’s done. Check out that beautiful, steaming indigo.
5. Get the details on Joe’s Jeans new printed denim collection—more options for you when shopping skinnies in floral and animal print.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: celebrity denim, colored denim, denim factory, denim shirt, green skinny jeans, How jeans are made, Joe's Jeans, mint green jeans, pastel jeans, printed jeans, raw denim, wedding dress