Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Last weekend, Raf Simons presented his final collection at Milan Fashion Week as Creative Director for Jil Sander, because the founder of the brand is returning. The womenswear is gorgeous, by the way. Perhaps Simons will go back to further developing his namesake denim? Fingers crossed.
2. On February 21, G-Star RAW opened their largest global flagship store in the world, a 7,319 square feet brick-and-mortar store in Hong Kong. The event was marked by stuntmen walking down the building and a traditional lion dance, with indigo blue lions. Watch the G-Star grand opening event online.
3. Kellan Lutz is certainly becoming a fashion fixture. Between his acting and design collaboration with clothing brand Abbot+Main, he still found time to squeeze in front row at the Simon Spurr fashion show during NYFW.
4. Shopbop has a ONE by collection, a collaboration between multiple brands which feature covetable pieces on limited supply, such as this denim oxford shoe (featured above) by Anniel ($135).
5. What are you doing on Instagram? We found a couple of musician/concert photographers from IndieRockReviews.com, wearing Volcom and RVCA jeans out in SoCal. Photo via Tim Johnson (@timtom949).
—Kathy Ng Hassan
Tags: Abbot and Main, G-Star Raw, Instagram, kellan lutz, One by Anniel, Raf Simons, RVCA, Shopbop, Street Style, volcom