Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Here’s a shirt the dudes will be wearing in spades this spring! It’s the Heritage Research x Lofgren indigo-dyed cotton “Spade Print Engineer Shirt”. Designed according to the silhouette and details of a 1920s railroad engineer’s uniform.
2. We’re curious to hear what you guys think about J Brand x Christopher Kane’s continued collaboration… We’re waiting to see if this one grows on us.
3. Step aside, leopard print… zebra stripe is in! The GUESS summer 2012 lookbook is out, and it features tons of color and bold accents like this animalistic skinny. Stay tuned.
4. True Religion isn’t one of our favorite denim brands, but for spring 2012 they’re busting out a novelty that we’re excited for: stretch colored cords in great colors, like this banana pudding yellow.
5. Eat Sleep Denim examines the current trend of mint green monochrome outfits among bloggers. We’re partial to the hue ourselves, so we’ll be supporting the spearmint movement.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: green denim, green jeans, GUESS spring 2012, Heritage Research x Lofgren, indigo-dyed cotton "Spade Print Engineer Shirt", j brand x christopher kane, mint green, stretch colored cords, style blogger, True Religion, zebra stripe