Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Miley Cyrus successfully reminded us all why we stopped wearing mom jeans after the ’90s. This pair needs some modification if they’re going to do her any favors.
2. JET Jeans has released three new neon styles for spring: yellow, green, and pink.
3. Aaand another designer with new colors to report: Jimmy Taverniti has a spectrum of great new hues to pick from in styles like the classic cut-off short, cropped boyfriend jeans, ankle-length skinnies, and more.
4. Wrangler Europe‘s latest lookbooks are out for men and women’s spring 2012 styles. They also have a campaign video that embodies the hook of this season: Get Your Edge Back.
5. The Tenue de Nîmes team boasts a recent trip to “denim heaven”, AKA Los Angeles, CA. We’re looking forward to seeing their coverage of the trip over the next couple weeks.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: acid wash jeans, colored denim, JET Jeans, jimmy taverniti, Miley Cyrus, mom jeans, neon jeans, Tenue De Nîmes, Wrangler Europe