Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. MiH Jeans have release three new pastel shades for spring/summer (if you haven’t heard, pastel is coming on strong for the warm months). Shop various colored jeans by MiH in their colored denim online shop.
2. On the other hand, Earnest Sewn is releasing some pop-colors for spring in saturated, fruity hues. We guess it’s time to decide whether we’re wearing pop-colors or pastel this year! …Just kidding, we’re going to wear both.
3. Eat Sleep Denim has a guide for those of us who think about getting rid of our denim the moment we buy it. (Wait, what?!) It’s not as cruel as it sounds. In fact, it’s quite smart.
4. Tenue de Nîmes met up with Japanese denim brand Pure Blue Japan at Pitti Uomo and uncovered some covetable jems you’ll want to see up-close. Luckily, they got their camera right in there and captured the gritty, gorgeous details.
5. Vincent Gallo seems to have a lot to think about in the new G-Star campaign.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: colored denim, Earnest Sewn, G-Star Raw, MiH Jeans, pastel jeans, pure blue japan, Vincent Gallo