Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and other irresistible glimpses of inside info. Catch up on what’s happening (and what’s definitely not happening) and browse our personal picks after scanning the web this morning. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Next celebrity fashion line to watch out for? Kate Bosworth‘s new denim collaboration with her stylist, Cher Coulter. Their jewelry collaboration, JewelMint, has been a huge success, so keep this denim line on your radar!
2. The collaboration between Lane Crawford and Japanese label White Mountaineering is limited mainly to Hong Kong and Beijing distribution, but the awesome Black Dyed Denim Shirt from the limited production run can be purchased via Lane Bryant starting at the end of January.
3. Versace goes wild and glamorous like nobody’s business, and the label’s fall 2012 menswear collection is no different, featuring jeans covered in large golden rivets, jackets accented with neon fur, and half-denim, half-leather hybrid pants. Check out the full collection here.
4. adidas Originals is set to launch their spring/summer 2012 Blue Collection, a line that (naturally) revolves around navy and indigo hues, with tons and tons of denim in the mix. Just our style!
5. You’ve already seen the leaked images from Rihanna’s latest Armani Jeans campaign, but clearer shots have been released–and we’re loving her striped, denim high-waist shorts.
Tags: Adidas Originals, black denim, denim shirt, Hudson Jeans, Kate Bosworth, Versace