Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. 50% off at Brooklyn Denim Co., final markdown on items in-store. If you’re in Brooklyn, drop in! 85 N 3rd St. #101 Brooklyn, NY 11211 p. 718.782.2600
2. Check out photos of the Alexander McQueen McQ collection at Atrium NYC—the men’s denim pieces are sporty-meets-punk rock.
3. Celebs Kristen Bell and Julianne Hough were spotted making a difference at the DoSomething.org and Aeropostale ‘Teens For Jeans’ launch party. The program raises awareness of the teen homelessness problem across the country.
4. Buffalo David Bitton announced that Kym Maas has joined the company as Chief Merchandising Officer. Read more about her new role at The Denim Guy.
5. Kult Magazine’s September 2011 Issue features a pretty cool denim editorial, featuring Franziska Müller.
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: Alexander Wang, atrium nyc, Brooklyn Denim Co., buffalo david bitton, DoSomething.org, Franziska Müller, Kult Magazine, Teens for Jeans