Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and inside info! Catch up on what’s happening and browse our personal picks for the most interesting what-not that turns up during our morning web crawl. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. DL1961 is releasing cute printed denim for summer, including a whimiscal pale pink polka-dot jean.
2. Paige Denim has announced that they will partner with Rape Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN) to launch RAINN Blue. The special collaboration color will be released in the Silverlake Short, Vermont Jacket, Skyline Ankle Peg, Kylie Crop, and Lou Lou styles.
3. Former Azzaro designer Vanessa Seward debuted her capsule collaborationwith A.P.C. in Paris. We’re obsessed.
4. The Rag & Bone Metallic Leggings are now available—they’re going to be huge for fall but they’ll gain head start momentum this spring and summer, we promise. Grab yours while you can.
5. Get up close and personal to a pair of Hiut Denim regular selvedge jeans (and learn a little something about the brand’s history).
—Michelle Christina Larsen
Tags: hiut denim selvedge jeans, Paige Denim, pink jeans, polka dot jeans, printed denim, rag & bone metallic leggins, spring denim trends, spring style, vanessa seward x APC, what to wear