Welcome to your morning dose of denim news, links, sales, and everything else we couldn’t help but share. Check out what’s happening (and totally not happening) in the world of denim now. Got a tip you think we should include, a sale you want to share, or a style you just saw and can’t live without? Email us!
1. Still looking for the pefect gift for pop? Hudson jeans has an idea! Enter code DADSDAY30 at checkout to receive 30$ off mens denim.
2. Backup dancers Kat Graham was featured in NYLON Magazine in a super-sexy denim corset. We think it looks adorable with her blunt bangs & heavy eyeliner. She’s working on her debut album now, so heads up!
3. Journal de N?mes Japan correspondent Anneke Beerkens has released her book this week—“Fashion Gods – Neo Tribes In The Streets Of Tokyo”. The first copies of this denim-rich book are only available in Amsterdam, but heads up. Something this cool won’t stay away from e-retail for long.
4. We’re still not sure about the new Prada denim bags. But we know Rihanna likes ’em.
5. If you haven’t heard about the Ass Cam phenomenon yet, check it out. It’s a new way to see exactly whether your jeans make your ass look awesome. We have a feeling these are going to become exponentially popular.
6. This white cut-off shorts snap from Nasty Gal is an awesome example of an elegant summer outfit—heads up for our white denim roundup, coming soon!
Tags: ass cam, backup dancer, denim bag, denim corset, Fashion Gods - Neo Tribes In The Streets Of Tokyo, Japanese denim, Japanese street style, kat graham, nylon magazine, Prada, white cut-off shorts, white denim