While two-thirds of the country prepares for what is looking to be a very, very cold winter, there’s a lucky 33% out there who will feel their coldest days dipping down into the low 60s. So, how do you take all those beautiful winter fabrics and adorable accessories that everyone else gets to wear and turn them into equally fashionable, warmer-winter looks? From lace to wool to (of course) denim, we’re here to show you how to look cool when it’s not cool outside.
1. H&M Floral skirt ($39.95) – buy it at your local H&M.
2. BLANK NYC Suede roll-up short ($108) – buy it at BLANK NYC.
3. CPO Men’s Fair Isle Crew Sweater – buy it at Urban Outfitters.
4. H&M Flared chiffon polka dot blouse ($24.95) – buy it at your local H&M.
5. Versace Men’s turquoise stretch trouser ($59.95) – buy it at your local H&M.
6. J. Crew Solid opaque tights ($12.50-$16.50) – buy it at J. Crew.
7. Bleu Lab Reversable denim leggings ($216) – buy it at Neiman Marcus.
8. Lucca Couture Chiffon-back cropped cardigan ($44) – buy it at Urban Outfitters.
9. Alice + Olivia Fitted lace dress ($138) – buy it at ShopBop.
10. UNIQLO Men’s corduroy shirt ($29.90) – buy it at your local UNIQLO.
Tags: men's fashion for winter, southern fashion for winter, tropical getaway fashion in winter, warm weather fashion, what to wear for a warm winter, winterfashion