Only a few days until pretty young things, punk rockers, and music lovers across the country hop on planes and converge for Coachella Music Festival (our very own Renee included!). If you’re ripping through your closet trying to strike a balance between bohemian-beauty and free-wheeling comfort, or tempted to go in an ankle length dress, you’re at the right spot. We’re churned out three gorgeous outfits with denim as a styling base to outfit you for the wild ride you’re about to have. Rock on!
1. Anthropologie Ganado Scarf ($145) – buy it at Anthropologie.
2. Charley 5.0 Seamed Wide Leg Jeans ($120) – buy it at Nasty Gal.
3. Z BY ZANDRA RHODES Foil printed jersey tank (On sale $54) – buy it at The Outnet.
4. Jeffrey Campbell ‘Big Girl’ Sandal ($150) – buy it at Nordstrom.
5. Chamak by Priya Kakkar Tortoise Crystal Bangle Set ($65) – buy it at Cusp.
1. Siwy Madeline Cut Off Shorts with Exposed Pockets in Sea Breeze ($145) – buyt it at Singer22.
2. DSTM Draped silk chiffon loop scarf (about $135) – buy it at You He She.
3. Diane von Furstenberg Rochelle Print Wrap One Piece ($230) – buy it at Shopbop.
Don’t like the price? Get inspired by this suit and pick a colorful high-contrast one-piece within your budget range!
4. Steve Madden Troopa Black Leather boots ($75) – buy it at Jildor.
5. Band-Aid Desgn’ Adhesive Bandages ($4) – buy it at Soap.com.
1. French Connection Petal Statement Necklace ($22) – buy it at Asos.
2. The Furies Hex Maxi Dress ($165) – buy it at Urban Outfitters.
3. Topshop Aztec Print Sleeveless Gilet denim vest ($70) – buy it at Topshop.
4. Sigerson Morrison Twisted leather gladiator sandals ($297) – buy it at The Outnet.
5. Swatch Color Codes “ECRUBELLE” watch ($50) – buy it at Swatch. (Many colors available!)
—Michelle Christina Larsen
P.S. Don’t forget to keep up with Renee and Gordon of Denim Therapy as they chug along on their daily Raw Denim Project. See how their denim is taking shape, and how they’re styling the same pair of jeans every day!
Tags: Bohemian, coachella, cut off shorts, denim trends, denim vest, festival fashion, flare leg jeans, music festival, nasty gal vintage, summer fashion